eBook: 5 Tips for Containing Special Ed Costs while Maximizing Student Supports
Reducing special education costs and effectively supporting your students are not mutually exclusive. By following just five simple tips, you can stay mindful of your special education budget while also expanding and enhancing the related services you provide for students:
- Understand the Benefits of a Multi-Tiered Systems of Support Approach to Special Education
- Empower Teachers and Staff to Intervene at the General Education Level
- Practice Effective Group-Based Interventions to Keep Students off Caseload
- Collect Data to Effectively Allocate Resources
- Keep Therapy Schedules Consistent between In-Person and Remote Learning Formats
Download our FREE eBook for an in-depth look at the five simple tips for containing special ed costs while maximizing the supports offered to students. Then, contact Pediatric Therapeutic Services find out how you can serve your students more effectively and efficiently today!