We know from experience that therapy programs can only be truly effective when teachers are empowered to implement therapist-provided resources at the classroom level. By providing in-service trainings to teachers at our partnering districts about various therapeutic techniques—at no additional cost—we ensure they have the skills to help more than just the student. Not only does this approach help your team support more students and promote inclusivity in the classroom, but it also saves your district money in the long run. Contact the team at Pediatric Therapeutic Services (PTS) and we’ll show you how.
Calculate Your Related Services Savings
Our Most Requested In-Service Trainings Provided at No Cost to You
- Applying Sensory Processing and Self-Regulation Techniques in the Classroom
- Strategies to Improve Handwriting
- Practical Therapeutic Strategies to Improve Standardized Tests
- Facilitating Language in the Classroom
- Executive Skills and Organizational Strategies for Students with Disabilities
- An Introduction to Therapy Services: Making Accurate Referrals
How Our In-Service Trainings Help Your District Save Time and MoneyBecause we provide high-quality teacher training at no additional cost to the districts who partner with us, we have a reputation for elevating the quality of therapy programming while concurrently containing costs for school districts each year. This is in stark contrast to the trend of steady increases in therapy costs experienced by most public schools. Here’s why we’re different: The Clinical Directors at PTS are hands-on and take the time to understand your students, teachers, and the needs of your district. They start by analyzing your district’s BudgetWatch™ program summary reports for issues that may increase costs. Doing this allows us to:
- Catch issues early before they become costly problems for your students or your district.
- Use data to implement strategic solutions at the classroom level to address the core cause of the issue.