School Therapy Jobs: Find Your Perfect Position
Secure Your Ideal School-Based Position with PTS
Are you in the market for a new school therapy job? Need some help from an experienced and renowned therapy staffing agency? PTS is unlike any other company serving students with special needs. We stay connected with our teams of professionals: collaborating, coaching, and communicating to make sure you have the support you need to make a difference. Our PTS Clinical Directors organize team get-togethers and provide clinical resources that help you stay connected and up-to-date with the latest in your field.
Learn more about how PTS’ approach can take your pediatric practice to a new level.
- Occupational Therapists. When you take a school-based occupational therapy job, you become a key contributor to the district’s education team. Learn more about current open positions in your area and how PTS can help you support your students’ academic and non-academic outcomes!
- Physical Therapists. Your role on a multidisciplinary school team ensures a free and appropriate education for students with disabilities to prepare them for further education, employment, and independent living. Learn more about how PTS can support you in your search for a fulfilling school-based physical therapy job!
- Speech Language Pathologists. A school speech therapy job involves working across all grade levels, serving a range of communication disorders, and collaborating with students, families, and several school professionals to provide amazing care. PTS can help you find an ideal position to fill! Learn more.
- Nurses. Are you dedicated to advancing the well-being, academic success, and lifelong achievement and health of students? Find a convenient nursing position close by with PTS!
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants (COTAs). Learn about where you can work as a COTA with PTS!
- Psychologists. School psychologists provide direct support to students, consult with teachers and families about support strategies, work with school administrators to improve school-wide practices and policies, and collaborate with community providers. Ready to make these connections?
- Language Translators. It is crucial for students and their families to have an accurate translation of clinical and special education terminology. That’s where you come in! PTS can help you provide this service in a location that works for you.
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs). As a BCBA, you are an expert at behavior management. The PTS team wants to provide you with the resources and support necessary to take a comprehensive approach to assessing students’ behavior. Learn more about what we can do for you!
- Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBAs). BCaBAs can conduct assessments, develop programming, analyze data, and supervise staff—but not without a supportive therapy staffing team. Learn more!
- Licensed Behavioral Specialists (BSCs). BSCs assess and monitor the behavior of their students. PTS can support you in this role with our Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS) framework for students K-12.
- Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs). As a RBT, you are responsible for implementing behavior-analytic services. However, you do not have to go through the process alone. Learn more about partnering with PTS!
School Therapy Jobs: What Supports We Offer
When you partner with PTS, our clinical directors connect with you on both a personal and professional level. We offer onsite and offsite clinical support, from the first interview, to your yearly transition; every step of the way, we put your goals and needs at the forefront of our priorities. In addition, our therapists are able to make use of a host of resources we provide, such as our Lending Library, mentoring opportunities, our School-Based Academy program, and more.
For more information about school therapy jobs and our services, contact us today!