Therapy Program Supports
If you only want warm bodies to plug personnel gaps in your related services program, you could choose any agency.
But if you’re looking for an agency who can not only send qualified, quality clinicians, but also…
- Manage your program on a daily basis so you can focus on your school’s most pressing challenges and plan for their future needs…
- Increase your program’s impact by helping more students through Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS)…
- Discover immediate ways to save money in your budget, ensuring the most value from each therapy dollar…
…then you’ll want the therapy program supports Pediatric Therapeutic Services (PTS) offers.
For over 20 years as a widely acknowledged industry leader in the greater Delaware Valley and beyond, we’ve proven time and again that collaboration is key to a first-class related services program.
For this reason, we forge true partnerships with each of our client districts and schools. We work with each therapy program to identify the support it needs most, then deliver it in effective and innovative ways.
How PTS Can Support and Strengthen Your Related Services Program
On-Site Program Management
As a PTS client, you’ll receive an unparalleled level of on-site, in-person program support and oversight.
You’ll be assigned one of our clinical directors (all of whom are experienced school-based therapists), who will proactively:
- Support your program’s day-to-day operations, insulating you from the vast majority of time-consuming, therapy-related issues that arise during the academic year.
- Supervise our clinicians in your program and consult with them on more complex cases, ensuring your students receive the best, most appropriate services available.
- Monitor documentation compliance to keep your program from running afoul of all regulatory requirements.
You’ll have peace of mind knowing your related services program is running smoothly and consistently in all your buildings. Plus, you’ll have more time and energy to plan and implement the broader strategy your program needs.
Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS) for Students
We support therapy programs’ deployment of a Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS)/Response to Intervention and Instruction (RtII) approach to related services by giving our clients:
- Practical Tier 1 intervention resources teachers can use in their own classrooms to address issues commonly leading to unneeded therapy referrals.
- Ready-to-use Tier 2 small group programs that will give more focused attention to students who need it without ballooning your program’s budget. For example, our short-term Pencil Power program uses supplemental handwriting instruction to keep students off the Occupational Therapy caseload.
- Training for teachers, paraprofessionals, and parents to equip them with the knowledge and techniques they need to reinforce interventions with students outside therapy sessions, thus enhancing those interventions’ efficacy.
The MTSS/RtII supports we provide help you meet the needs of students who struggle without letting your related services budget get out of control.
Budget Analysis and Optimization
You’ll benefit from the way BudgetWatch™, our proprietary data-driven documentation and billing software, collects and analyzes metrics about your program at the building level.
With the clear, cut-and-dried information we provide at your fingertips, you’ll be able to:
- See exactly what you’re spending per session and per student, and how our supports are multiplying your program’s impact for both students and staff.
- Capitalize on opportunities to capture additional savings and improve your program’s efficiency (such as proven ways to reduce caseloads and streamline therapists’ schedules).
- Facilitate honest and informed conversations with stakeholders—including teachers, school board members, and parents—about how you are being the best steward you can of district and school resources.
Because we’re committed to forming long-term partnerships with our clients, we provide all our therapy program supports to you at no additional charge. All you pay for is the therapists’ professional time.
Would you like to experience the difference data-driven decisions can make for your program right now? Click here to request your free Related Services Audit from PTS today.