Innovative Pediatric Therapy Services
For more than 20 years, Pediatric Therapeutic Services (PTS) has partnered with schools and districts to bring a comprehensive range of therapeutic services to their students. Our integrated special education support services empower students with disabilities and disorders to access their education, achieve measurable goals, and realize their full potential in the least restrictive environment.
Dive deeper into the many therapeutic services we offer and contact us to find out how you can help more students for less today!
Our Innovative Pediatric Therapy Services
At PTS, we provide services based on the specific needs of each school or district. We do this by placing highly trained therapists with your school. All of our therapists are qualified in their area of expertise. The pediatric therapeutic services we offer include:
- Perform self-care skills.
- Attend to tasks and organize work.
- Improve legibility of drawing and writing.
- Access outdoor play equipment.
- Navigate stairs, curves, and ramps.
- Maintain a sitting posture due to low muscle tone.
- Understand classroom rules and expectations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with others.
- Express their needs to teachers and other adults.
- Consultations with school personnel.
- Comprehensive psychology evaluations.
- Teacher trainings on various learning and mental health topics.
- Licensed Behavior Specialists
- Registered Behavior Technicians
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts
Social workers help students function, learn, and succeed scholastically and socially while navigating social forces that may negatively affect their role as students. They act as a crucial link between home, school, and community by assessing students’ biopsychosocial well-being, evaluating students’ most pressing challenges, and identifying viable treatment strategies. Along with that, social workers may:
- Provide case management services.
- Stage crisis interventions and deliver direct support and therapy to students.
- Facilitate student and family access to financial and healthcare assistance programs.
Our school counselors and licensed certified mental health professionals collaborate with teaching staff on appropriate interventions and can do the following:
- Address the needs of the whole child.
- Prevent costly outplacements for even the most complex students.
- Provide direct service individually and in small groups, promoting social/emotional wellness and development.
School nurses work to advance the well-being, academic success, lifelong achievement, and health of students by facilitating a healthy and safe environment. They also:
- Provide case management services.
- Actively collaborate with IEP teams.
- Intervene with student health concerns and problems.
Teletherapy is crucial for schools to seamlessly transition between in-person and remote learning without interrupting student progress. While we do not offer our own remote learning platform, we can help you discover and use the full potential of yours to deliver therapy services. We understand that this is even more important in a post-pandemic school environment.
Help More Students for Less with PTS
PTS provides schools with the therapists and framework they need to deliver comprehensive therapeutic services to their students—without increasing program costs. Contact us at PTS to find out more about the therapeutic services we can provide your district today!
Technology and Other Tools to Support Students and School Districts
In an increasingly digital world, it’s vital to have the right technologies to provide the services schools and students need to succeed. That’s why PTS offers digital tools and services to help you grow and improve your special education program while reducing program costs.
Our innovative BudgetWatch™ software allows you to collect data on critical aspects of your therapy program, such as:
- Therapist caseloads
- Program efficiency
- Disability and FBA referrals
- Therapy costs
- Overall program effectiveness
Budget Watch™ and Program Summary Reports
Once all the data is collected, our Program Summary Reports, or BudgetWatch™ Summary Reports, allow you to use that information to get a concise overview of what is happening in your related service program.
As PTS management analyzes trends and consults with therapists to uncover driving forces behind those trends, we’re able to offer data-driven solutions for improving and refining your program, including:
- Making budget forecasts
- Controlling costs
- Pinpointing areas in need of additional teacher training
- Correcting small problems before they become big ones
- Comparing trends from year to year
- Getting a long-term picture of what is happening in your therapy program