Jobs for New School-Based Therapists Are Plentiful
But finding the right entry-level therapy job takes know-how.
With 7 million U.S. students receiving special education services, there’s no shortage of entry-level therapy jobs in schools across the country.
But you don’t want just any job. You want one where you can put your degree to work in powerfully positive ways.
We at Pediatric Therapeutic Services (PTS, Inc.) have put together a free eBook to help you make key choices and take crucial steps that lead to such a position.
In A New Grad’s Guide to Landing the Right School-Based Therapy Job, you’ll discover proven strategies and practical tips for:
- Weighing the pros and cons of working as a school employee or as an independent contractor.
- Completing the background checks and clearances you’ll need.
- Acing your interviews, from prep to follow-up, so administrators know you’re the clinician they want.
- Deciding whether the job you’re offered is one you should take.
- Finding resources and support to accelerate your professional and personal development once you begin working.
Fill out the form to download your free copy of A New Grad’s Guide to Landing the Right School-Based Therapy Job today.