Who Says You Can’t Have It All?
Customize your work schedule?
Get paid more for your productive time? Receive supports from trained professionals at every turn? Only in your dreams, right?
Not anymore! You can make these hypotheticals your reality by becoming an independent contractor with PTS. Our clinical directors will walk you through the process of transitioning and help match you to a school district that best meets your personal and professional needs.
In this eBook, you will learn:
- The difference between an employee and independent contractor
- What you can gain from transitioning to an independent contractor
- The supports and systems for achievement PTS can offer on your career journey
Fill out the form on the right to read it on the go and learn how to start balancing your work and home life better than ever before!
Top 5 Reasons to Join PTS as An Independent Contractor
Table of Contents
- Our Mission
- Employee Model vs. Independent Contractor Model
- Top Three Benefits of the Independent Contractor Model
- Top Five Reasons Why You Should Choose PTS:
- Therapist Achievement Approach: Making a Match
- Freedom & Flexibility
- The Clinical Director Team
Download The Full eBook Here!