1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
Through your use of the Website, PTS will collect personal information, which is information that identifies you directly or indirectly as outlined below.
A. Information Collected From You
As you use the Website, PTS will collect personal information when you:
Contact Us: When you contact us with a question or inquiry through our “Contact Us” form on our Website, we collect, from you, your identifiers (name, email address, phone number), professional information (role), and any other information you choose to include in your correspondence. We use this personal information to respond to your questions or inquiries, troubleshoot where necessary, address any topics you inquire about, and send you marketing emails. You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email. Please note that we will continue to send you notifications necessary to the Website, or requested products or services.
Join our team: When you apply for a position with PTS through the Website, we will collect your identifiers (name, email address, telephone number, postal code), selected discipline, the state in which you would like to work, and your resume. We will use this information to assess your suitability for the currently available positions, or future positions.
Download e-Book: When you download an e-Book through the Website, we will collect your identifiers (name, email address), and role. We will use this information to send you the e-Book via email. We will also use this information to send you marketing emails. You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email.
RSVP for our Administrator Series: When you sign up for our Administrator Series through the Website, we will collect your identifiers (name, email address), name of your school district, professional information (job title), and if you wish to provide your mailing address, we may use this information to send you a gift for attending the Administrator Series. We will use the information to manage your registration for the Administrator Series, and if you so elect, to send you a gift. We will also use this information to send you marketing emails. You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email.
Log in to My PTS Teams or My PTS Billing: When you log in to My PTS Teams or My PTS Billing, we will collect your username and password. We will use this information to authenticate you and facilitate your access to the applicable portal.
PTS may also use your personal information collected for the above purposes to efficiently maintain our business, to comply with the law, and for other limited circumstances as described in HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION.
B. Information Collected Automatically
In addition to the personal information you provide, when you use our Website, PTS automatically collects information via essential cookies and similar technologies. This information includes your:
- Error information. In the event of technical errors with the Website, we collect information in connection with an error message including filename, error line number, and any related error message generated by the component that failed. We use this information to diagnose and repair errors.
- Device information. This includes information about the device you use to access our Website, such as browser type, browser language, hardware model, operating system, and your preferences. We use this personal information to: (i) prevent fraudulent use of the Website; (ii) diagnose and repair errors.
2. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
A. General Sharing
- Within PTS: Where necessary, PTS will share your personal information within PTS in order to efficiently carry out business and to the extent permitted by law.
- With service providers: PTS will share your personal information with service providers that perform services on PTS’ behalf. These service providers include our IT support and security, and email provider.
- In the event of a corporate reorganization: In the event that PTS enters into, or intends to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of PTS, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets, PTS would share your personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction.
- For legal purposes: PTS will share your personal information where legally required, in response to court orders, law enforcement or legal process, including for national security purposes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, as required to contracts; to defend against legal claims or demands; to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law.
3. DO NOT TRACK
We do not support Do Not Track (DNT). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
4. INFORMATION SECURITY
PTS implements and maintains reasonable security measures to help protect the personal information that PTS collects and maintains. However, unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent malicious attacks to our systems 100% of the time.
5. AGE RESTRICTION
The Website is not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18).