The PTS Difference
As a school administrator, you face many competing priorities, including:
- Maintaining compliance within your special education program
- Containing costs and keeping caseloads manageable
- Meeting the increasingly complex needs of your students
Pediatric Therapeutic Services (PTS) has been a nationally and regionally recognized provider of occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech therapy services since 1998. Over the past two decades, we have expanded offerings to include other services, such as behavioral health, nursing, and school psychology.
When you partner with us, you gain more than special education staffing solutions. We offer tailored, integrated strategies that address a growing special education population, costly litigation, and underfunding, all while putting students first with a whole child approach that works.
Click the links below to learn about what sets PTS apart!
- The 3 T’s of Transforming Therapy Services: Teams, Tools, and Technology
- Reduce OT Referrals in Your School with Pencil Power™
- Why Your Students Need Sensory Rooms in Schools
- Why BudgetWatch™ is the Most Efficient Way to Improve Related Services
- How Pediatric Therapeutic Services’ Dashboards & Reports Save Special Education Administrators Time and Money
- Why You Need PTS’s Capable Classroom™ to Promote Inclusivity in Your District
- How PTS’s Approach to Related Services Program Management Helps Special Education Administrators