At Pediatric Therapeutic Services
(PTS), the therapists we engage with collaborate with passionate, like-minded professionals in a school setting and have access to support when they need it, as well as a variety of networking and learning opportunities.
We value and respect school-based therapists and the numbers speak for themselves—nearly half of our incoming independent contractors have been referred to us by other therapists
! If you want to continue your career or transition into school-based therapy, you can do so by contracting with PTS. In our eBook, you will find out:
- The advantages of contracting with PTS.
- What it’s like working alongside PTS from therapist testimonials.
- How PTS’s Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS) approach and Whole-Child Philosophy create partnerships between schools and therapists.
- How PTS is supporting students and therapists in a post-COVID environment.
- What independent contractor school-based therapy opportunities are available.
Download our FREE eBook
today to learn more about how PTS facilitates partnerships between therapists and schools. Then, browse through the open independent contractor school-based therapy opportunities in your area to advance your career. Contact us
at PTS today!