Do Comprehensive Therapeutic Services Cost Your District Too Much?
Get Help Bringing Your Related Services Budget in Line
Demands for your district to provide comprehensive therapeutic services are constant and costly.
From functional behavior assessments and occupational therapy sessions, to speech therapy and augmentative/alternative communication systems, students need help accessing education now more than ever.
How can you best serve an increasing number of students without letting your special ed budget spiral out of control?
Your free Related Services Audit from Pediatric Therapeutic Services (PTS) will give you answers.
Simply show us the latest invoice from your current related services provider along with other basic data from your program, and we’ll show you:
- Objective analyses of your per session and per student spending efficiency.
- Workable solutions for streamlining referrals so caseloads include only students who need to be on them.
- Practical suggestions for helping therapists build more productive schedules.
- Proactive ways to monitor your related services budget and rein in expenses.
- Effective strategies for getting greater accountability from your provider.
Request Your Free Related Services Audit!