Providing a thoughtfully planned, well-stocked sensory room is one of the most powerful things a school can do to help students who have trouble regulating their responses to their environment.
When you request your free, downloadable PDF copy of our eBook, Sensory Rooms and Self-Regulation: A Comprehensive Guide for School Administrators, you’ll discover:
- What sensory processing disorder (SPD) is—and isn’t—and why it can make students’ educational and social progress in school so challenging.
- Why SPD manifests in such a wide variety of ways.
- How carefully designed experiences and specialized equipment in a sensory room can make such a positive difference to students’ self-regulation.
- How sensory rooms in schools complement a Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS) approach to related services.
- How to effectively plan, write policies, and pay for sensory rooms.
Fill out the form to get immediate access to your complimentary, comprehensive guide to sensory rooms and self-regulation.