Help the Students You Serve Make Sense of Their World
Discover How Sensory Rooms in Schools Aid Self-Regulation
Working with students in a thoughtfully planned, well-stocked sensory room is one of the most powerful things you can do to help them regulate their responses to their environment.
When you request your free, downloadable PDF copy of our eBook, Sensory Rooms and Self-Regulation: A Comprehensive Guide for Clinicians and Teachers, you’ll discover:
- What sensory processing disorder (SPD) is—and isn’t—and why it can make students’ educational and social progress in school so challenging.
- Why SPD manifests in such a wide variety of ways.
- How carefully designed experiences and specialized equipment in a sensory room can make such a positive difference to students’ self-regulation.
- How sensory rooms complement a Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS) approach to related services.
- How to most effectively teach self-regulation strategies in the sensory room.
Fill out the form to get immediate access to your complimentary, comprehensive guide to sensory rooms and self-regulation.