So we at Pediatric Therapeutic Services have prepared a free eBook, A Related Service Provider’s Guide to Collaborating on and Writing IEPs, to give you a clear introduction to IEP essentials.
This downloadable PDF will give you a greater understanding of:
- What an IEP must include to satisfy legal requirements, facilitate students’ access to their education, and justify the services you provide.
- Who belongs on an IEP team and why—a person-by-person breakdown of each member’s role and responsibilities.
- What contributions school-based therapists like you make to the IEP process that no one else can.
- How to avoid the most common mistakes in writing IEP goals, so the goals you write encourage real progress and withstand legal scrutiny.
- How to ensure students don’t wind up with “Rubik’s Cube IEPs” but with clear plans for achieving significant goals.
Fill out the form on this page for free, immediate access to A Related Service Provider’s Guide to Collaborating on and Writing IEPs.